Do You Need To Claim Unemployment UIF?
Contact Us To Make The Process Simple and Stress Free.
Retrenchment. Retirement. Dismissal. Contract Expired.
Unemployment Claim Consultation Service
What Does Our Consultation Service Cover:
- We will explain the claims process to you from A-Z so that you are aware of exactly how things work.
- We will check your employment history at the Department of Labour to ensure that your information is up to date to prevent rejection of your claim.
- We will assist you and your employer with the correct completion of the forms to update your employment information.
- We will create a uFiling profile for you and send you your login details so that you have constant access to your profile.
FREE submission of claim application online through uFiling when making use of our consultation service.
We will assist with the monthly payment form submission until your claim payments are depleted (1-12 months depending on credits).
(Terms and Conditions Apply)
Don’t let your UIF go to waste! You only have up to 12 months from date of termination to submit your claim! Contact us today to assist you with getting your claim approved quickly and effortlessly!
How Our Service Works
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- Receive an email from us with our banking details.
- Make payment of R950 for our service.
- Send us the forms which we request from you. We will guide you and advise you step by step to ensure that all the forms are completed properly.
- Once you have completed all the forms we will proof read it to ensure that there are no mistakes.
- We follow up on your employment history at the DoL and update any outstanding information for the last 4 years ensuring that you receive all credits due to you.
- As a free bonus to using our consultation service we will submit your claim through uFiling for you and advise you once your claim is approved.
Do You Have Questions?
Who Can Claim UIF?
You CANNOT claim if you resigned or absconded.
We are able to assist RSA citizens who have a green barcoded ID.
When Can I Claim?
You MUST apply within 12 months from the date of unemployment.
Credits start to expire as soon as you become unemployed, and unemployment claims are not backdated to the date of unemployment. Therefore, if you only file a claim for example 1 month later, you will have forfeited the first 30 credits, and so forth.
I Have Changed Jobs In The Last Four Years, How Does This Affect My Claim?
What Can I Expect To Be Paid?
You may claim for up to 365 consecutive days, as long as you have not returned to work and there is funds/credit available for you at The Department of Labour.
How Long Will I Receive Paid Benefits?
How Long Does It Take For Me To Get Paid?
Please keep in mind that a claim will not be approved should your employment history not be up to date. The employers and salary information for you needs to be up to date for the last 4 years to be able to claim successfully.
Sometimes the whole process takes much longer, be rest assured: DELAY IS NOT DENIAL.