Quick And Easy Registration. Convenient Options. Affordable Rates.
UIF For Domestic Workers South Africa Options & Pricing
Option 1For new registrations. The employee must be working for you for 3 months or less.
- 5 – 15 Working Days
- Registration of Employer with the UIF
- Provide you with a UIF number
- Add Employee/s onto your UIF profile up to 3 employees
- Setup of uFiling profile
- Provide you with our very informative Private Household Employee Information Pack (see below)
Option 2Calculation of Outstanding UIF Contributions
- 15 – 30 Working Days
- All services in Option 1
- Remove and/or update employee information already on UIF profile (if already registered and required)
- Submit past salary amounts of employee for each month of each year worked for calculation of outstanding UIF
- Provide you with an official letter from The Department of Labour with your outstanding amount (this includes penalties and interest)
Option 3Assistance with your employees Unemployment Claim.
- All services in Option 1 and 2
- We will explain the claims process to you
- We will assist you and your employee with the correct completion of forms
- We will assist with the monthly payment form submission until the claim payments are depleted (1-12 months depending on credits).
- FREE submission of unemployment claim application online through uFiling when making use of our consultation service.
Our Information Pack Includes the Following:
- Employment contract
- Pay Slip Template
- Attendance Register
- Payment Options and Details for UIF contributions
- General Information for Employers regarding UIF
- Legal Guidelines of Employment
- Minimum Wage Guidelines
- Basic Conditions of employment act
- Sectoral Determination 7 for Domestic Employees
- Code of Good Practice Regarding HIV and AIDS
- Code of Good Conduct During Pregnancy
- Bank Details Form for Employees
- Emergency Contact Form
- Leave Form
- Certificate of Service
- Written Warning Letter Template
- Final Letter of Warning Template
- Employee Leave Tracker