Register Your Business Today and Give Your Staff The Protection They Deserve!

Compensation Fund Registration

k-EJHsvX4_.cerber3We specialise in dealing with the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Fund. We will submit all the documents on your behalf at the Compensation Fund and will follow up regularly until the process is complete.

We keep you up to date regularly on anything involving your account and will deal directly with them so that you don’t have to.

Our aim is to make the process as easy and stress free as possible for you, leaving you with the time and energy to run your business.

Interested In Using Our Compensation Fund Service?

Follow The Below Steps To Make Use of Our Easy To Use and Professional Compensation Fund Service.


1. Select The Service You Need


4. Complete The Forms We Send You


2. Complete the Online Form


5. Send Us The Additional Documentation


3. Make Payment For Our Service


6. We Submit Your Information

1. Register with the Compensation Fund and receive your registration number

The first thing you need to do is register with the Compensation Fund so that you can have a registration number. Once registration is completed the Compensation Fund will either raise an assessment fee to be paid or will require that you submit Return of Earnings for however many years you have been in business.

2. Pay assessment raised or submit return of earnings for previous years if applicable

Should an assessment be raised, you can pay the relevant fee and then apply for a Letter of Good Standing. Should you be required to submit Return of Earnings, you can either submit your Return of Earnings on their website or make use of our service. Only once all Return of Earnings have been submitted and the relevant payment/s has been made can you apply for a Letter of Good Standing.

3. Once all payments have been made, apply for Letter of Good Standing

A Letter of Good Standing can only be applied for once all of the above steps are followed and all payments are made and up to date.

The Compensation Fund also known as WCA or COIDA (Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act) is a government institution put in place to protect employees and employers should an injury/disease/death occur to any employee “in the line of duty”. The South African Government has set up a special fund to compensate employees for injuries or diseases resulting from work. If you get injured, contract a disease or die while working, you or your dependants can claim from the Compensation Fund.



All employers must register with the Compensation Fund so that their workers can claim compensation for occupational injuries and diseases.  All registered employers (with a few exceptions) pay an annual assessment fee. Any employer that has 1 or more employees must register with the Compensation Fund and pay the annual assessment fees.



Compensation Fund Services Pricing

We are also able to assist with…

  1. Change name of business – R550
  2. 6 Month payment arrangement of outstanding amount – R550
  3. Closing of Compensation Fund profile – R550


What Documents Are Required?

  • If you are a CC/Company send us the incorporation certificate of the business (CK1/CK2/CM1+CM29/COR 14.3)
  • In the case of a CC/Company, please send us a copy of the identity document for all directors/members.
  • In the case of a sole proprietor please send us a copy of the ID of the owner of the business.


Compensation Fund
Compensation Fund
Compensation Fund