Domestic UIF Has Never Been This Easy!
Complete Your UIF Registration Today In Just A Few Easy Steps.
UIF Care - The No. 1 UIF Consultants In SA!
Allow Us To Get You Registered, Up To Date and Compliant!
Domestic UIF in South Africa
UIF Care are Experienced and Trusted UIF Consultants who specialise in all UIF related services. Registering employers and their domestic workers for UIF with the Department of Labour in South Africa is our specialty. No more wasting time sitting in queues at The Department of Labour or making countless phone calls just to have the call dropped! We assist you step by step through the process and see to all the nitty-gritty so you don’t have to. We take care of everything for you from start to finish, completing all the necessary domestic UIF forms on your behalf. UIF for Domestic Workers does not need to be a stressful or complex process for you. Leave it to us to get the registration done correctly.
Our Information Pack is highly informative and advises you on any Legislative Requirements you need to abide by so that you are Fully Compliant with your UIF for all your employees. We also provide you with all the documents you are required to provide your employee with by law, such as an Employment Contract and Payslip. No need to Google or search for any information or forms as it is all provided in our pack! If you haven’t been paying your Monthly UIF Contributions yet – not to worry! We can assist you in obtaining your arrear amount from The Department of Labour so that your account is 100% up to date.
UIF for Domestic Workers – Domestic Workers Receive The UIF Benefits They Deserve UIF Care is here to assist in ensuring that you are compliant with the laws set out by the Department of Labour, and that your domestic worker receives the benefits due to him or her.
DO YOU NEED TO BACK PAY UIF?
The Department of Labour will calculate the 2% UIF owed per month for the period owing, 10% of the UIF amount owed will be your penalty and there is also interest charged, which is calculated daily by the finance department of the UIF, as there are fluctuations. Interest is mainly dependent on what was owed monthly and when you are paying vs when you were meant to pay. If you need to back pay have a look at our Option 2 below.
Option 1For new registrations. The employee must be working for you for 3 months or less.
- 5 – 15 Working Days
- Registration of Employer with the UIF
- Add Employee/s onto your UIF profile up to 3 employees
- Provide you with a UIF number
- Provide you with our very informative Private Household Employee Information Pack (see below)
Option 2Registration and Debt Letter
- 15 – 30 Working Days
- All services in Option 1
- Remove and/or update employee information already on UIF profile (if already registered and required)
- Submit past salary amounts
- Provide you with an official letter from The Department of Labour with your outstanding amount (this includes penalties and interest)
Option 3Option 1 & 2 & uFiling Setup
- 20 – 35 Working Days
- All services in Option 1 and 2
- Add you to your uFiling profile
- Add your employee/s to your uFiling profile and update any employees which might be on your profile already.
- Update your employee/s income information so that you can submit your monthly employee income online and make payments.
- As An Employer, I Am Legally Required To
- Who Needs To Register Their Domestic Worker?
- What Is A Domestic Worker?
- What We Offer You
- Register with the UIF as an employer
- Register your employee as soon as employment commences
- Contribute 2% of the employee’s salary to UIF
- Provide a contract
- Provide payslips with each pay
- Adhere to the minimum wage guidelines
- Registration of Employer and Employee
- UIF Registration Number
- Employment Contract
- Attendance Register
- Employer UIF information
- and much more…